Sales Training for Buyers and Negotiators
Salespeople are trained to find out everything about you before a negotiation. The best way to defend yourself is to learn exactly how they have been trained to sell. The Instructors for this course have trained salespeople and been salespeople themselves. A side benefit reported by course attendees is that they are better able to sell their ideas within their own organization. Here are some of the topics covered:
How Did They Know That?
- How vendors obtain information about you
- How vendors obtain account control
- The importance of calling high
- Account planning and setting goals
What Are The Strategies?
- Tactics & Ploys
- Getting and tracking results
- Influencing the customer
- When is a salesperson most dangerous?
- How to get what you want
- Who do people buy from?
- How to create an impression
- Building rapport
- How to get your customer to listen
- Questioning technique
- The importance of listening
- Objection handling
- Selling features and benefits (it’s not what you think it is)
- Closing technique
- How to stop your customer from walking
- Special cases (e.g. telesales, e-sales, video sales)
- How you can use sales techniques to persuade your management & peers
Understanding What You Have Learned
- Lab exercise: The Sales Call
- Lab exercise: The Team Negotiation
- Questioning clinic
- Objections clinic
- Features clinic
- Closing clinic
To find out more about Maxelerate Training or book a seminar to be delivered at your offices call toll free (866)855-5335 or contact us.